Market dates for 2022
COVID-19 UPDATE 16 November 2021
The Orange Farmers Market will take place the second Saturday of every month from 8.30am to midday at Northcourt, cnr Peisley and March Streets from September 2021 to May 2022, and the Naylor Pavilion, Orange Showground, Leeds Parade from June 2022 to September 2022.
MEASUREMENTS FOR COVID-19 RESTRICTED MARKETS
- All stallholders will be asked to bring hand sanitiser, will wear masks and are encouraged to wear food safety gloves.
- Shoppers will be encouraged to pre-order and pick-up their shopping at the market, or shop and go.
- Sanitiser will be distributed at the market entry point.
- Entry is a gold coin donation with all proceeds going towards local projects thanks to Rotary Daybreak
- Please adhere to physical distancing of 1.5m while in the entry queue.
- Please sign in using the QR code or manually at the entrance table
- Please move around the market in a clock-wise direction
- There will be limited tasting samples at stalls.
- Stallholders will hand products/produce to shoppers and will be encouraged to pre-pack/box products for ease of selection.
- Anyone who is unwell will be asked to stay home and not attend the markets.
- Stallholders will be cashless where possible (most can take cash or card) and will be asked to handle cash with gloves.
- All food and beverages are take-away only.
- The market will run from 8.30am to midday.
- We ask that our customers continue to adhere to our safety measures, namely that they do not attend the Market if they are in a high-risk category, have recently returned from overseas, are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome at Northcourt as long as they are on a tight lead held by an adult and kept away from food stalls. We regret that dogs are not allowed into the Naylor Pavilion at the Showground.
Click on either of the map markers for more details.