Market dates for 2021
COVID-19 UPDATE 27 December 2020
The Shop&Go market will take place the second Saturday of every month from 8.30am to midday at Northcourt, cnr Peisley and March Streets
MEASUREMENTS FOR COVID-19 RESTRICTED MARKETS
- Entry will be a gold coin donation.
- One person only at this line at any time
- Please sign in using the QR code or manually at the Rotary table
- There will be limited samples and tasters at stalls who have measurements in place. Please follow them.
- Shoppers will be encouraged to pre-order and pick-up their shopping at the market, or shop and go.
- Stallholders will hand products/produce to shoppers and will be encouraged to pre-pack/box products for ease of selection.
- Queues will be given lines similar to supermarkets to ensure distance between shoppers
- All stallholders and shoppers will be asked to bring hand sanitiser and are encouraged to wear gloves and masks.
- All shoppers aged over 70 or anyone who is unwell will be asked to stay home and not attend the markets.
- Hamper tickets will be completed by Rotary representatives.
- Stallholders will be cashless where possible (most can take cash or card) and will be asked to handle cash with gloves. Those who only take cash at the moment will be encouraged to set up a Square card payment system.
- Ready to Eat food will only be available as takeaway
- The market will run from 8.30am to midday
- We ask that only one person per household attends the market.
- We ask that our customers continue to adhere to our safety measures, namely that they do not attend the Market if they are in a high-risk category, have recently returned from overseas, are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of Covid-19.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome at Northcourt as long as they are on a tight lead held by an adult and kept away from food stalls.
Click on either of the map markers for more details.