Market dates for 2024
JOIN US – SECOND SATURDAY EVERY MONTH
The Orange Farmers Market will take place the second Saturday of every month from 8.30am to midday at the Naylor Pavilion, Orange Showground, Leeds Parade throughout 2024 while the Orange Regional Conservatorium is built at Northcourt.
MEASUREMENTS TO KEEP SHOPPERS AND STALLHOLDERS SAFE
- All stallholders will be asked to bring hand sanitiser and food safety gloves.
- Shoppers will be encouraged to pre-order and pick-up their shopping if possible
- Entry is a gold coin donation – digital payment available – with all proceeds going towards local projects thanks to Rotary Daybreak
- Please adhere to physical distancing of 1.5m while in the entry queue
- Please move around the market in a clock-wise direction
- There will be limited tasting samples at stalls.
- Stallholders will hand products/produce to shoppers and will be encouraged to pre-pack/box products for ease of selection.
- Anyone who is unwell will be asked to stay home and not attend the markets.
- Stallholders will be cashless where possible (most can take cash or card) and will be asked to handle cash with gloves.
- The market will run from 8.30am to midday.
- We ask that our customers continue to adhere to our safety measures, namely that they do not attend the Market if they are in a high-risk category, have recently returned from overseas, are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome at the Naylor Pavilion as long as they are on a tight lead held by an adult and kept away from food stalls.
Click on either of the map markers for more details.