Market dates for 2020
COVIC-19 UPDATE 26 June 2020
The Shop&Go market will take place Saturday 26 June from 8.30am to midday at the Showground, Leeds Parade
MEASUREMENTS FOR COVID-19 RESTRICTED MARKETS
- Entry will be free. No coins will be collected
- One person only at this line at any time
- There will be no samples and tasters at any stalls
- Shoppers will be encouraged to pre-order and pick-up their shopping at the market, or shop and go.
- Stallholders will hand products/produce to shoppers and will be encouraged to pre-pack/box products for ease of selection
- Queues will be given lines similar to supermarkets to ensure distance between shoppers
- All stallholders and shoppers will be asked to bring hand sanitiser and to wear gloves
- All shoppers aged over 70 or anyone who is unwell will be asked to stay home and not attend the markets
- There will not be a hamper of products collected or given away.
- Stallholders will be cashless where possible (most can take cash or
card) and will be asked to handle cash with gloves. Those who only take cash at the moment will be encouraged to set up a Square card payment system.
- Ready to Eat food will only be available as takeaway
- The market will run from 8.30am to midday
- We ask that only one person per household attends the market.
- We ask that our customers continue to adhere to our safety measures, namely that they do not attend the Market if they are in a high-risk category, have recently returned from overseas, are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of Covid-19.
- Regrettably, dogs are not permitted inside the Naylor Pavilion.
Click on either of the map markers for more details.