Market dates for 2021
COVID-19 UPDATE 12 June 2021
The Shop&Go market will take place the second Saturday of every month from 8.30am to midday at Naylor Pavilion, Orange Showground, Leeds Parade from June to August, and Northcourt, cnr Peisley and March Streets from September to May.
MEASUREMENTS FOR COVID-19 RESTRICTED MARKETS
- Entry will be a gold coin donation.
- Please adhere to physical distancing of 1.5m while in the entry queue
- Please sign in using the QR code or manually at the Rotary table
- There will be limited samples and tasters at stalls who have measurements in place. Please follow these measurements.
- Shoppers will be encouraged to pre-order and pick-up their shopping at the market, or shop and go.
- Stallholders will hand products/produce to shoppers and will be encouraged to pre-pack/box products for ease of selection.
- Busier queues will be given lines similar to supermarkets to ensure distance between shoppers
- All stallholders and shoppers will be asked to bring hand sanitiser and are encouraged to wear gloves and masks.
- Anyone who is unwell will be asked to stay home and not attend the markets.
- Hamper tickets will be completed by Rotary representatives.
- Stallholders will be cashless where possible (most can take cash or card) and will be asked to handle cash with gloves. Those who only take cash at the moment will be encouraged to set up a Square card payment system.
- Limited chairs and tables will be set up at the discretion of Rotary Daybreak and, if set up, they will be cleaned every hour by Rotary Daybreak.
- The market will run from 8.30am to midday
- We ask that our customers continue to adhere to our safety measures, namely that they do not attend the Market if they are in a high-risk category, have recently returned from overseas, are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- We regret that dogs are not allowed into the Naylor Pavilion at the Showground. Well-behaved dogs are welcome at Northcourt as long as they are on a tight lead held by an adult and kept away from food stalls.
Click on either of the map markers for more details.