A recipe from Doug Papworth – Devine Tapas & Wine Bar
- 500 grams minced lean beef
- pinch of salt
- 50 mls green mint sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed chilli
- 1 soupspoon crushed garlic
- 3 to 4 eggs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup coarsely chopped coriander leaves
- olive oil
Blend all ingredients except oil in a food processor until smooth and pasty.
Form small balls with the mixture.
Heat oil in a frying pan and brown meatballs.
Drain well and serve with fresh tomato sauce.